The Waterproofing Guys "We Do It Right - The First Time"
- The Wedi Fondo Shower Sysem requires that you leaves us the bare studs and we will supply and install our 1/2 waterproof wall board that will integrate with our waterproof shower pan. This sytstem is Steam Shower Rated
- We offer a full complement of benches, alcoves and curbs to complete your Wedi Shower
- We can install right over 5/8”-3/4" plywood / OSB subfloor or concrete – as long as it is flat, smooth, clean and level.
- We need a 5” hole, or cavity, cut in the subfloor, centered on the 2” drain pipe for the Wedi Shower System
- We need the top of the 2” drain pipe,flush with top of subfloor for the Wedi Sysyem The drains are basic ABS fittings which we glue onto the drain pipe. So we need an inch of pipe to glue onto. Please refer to illustration.
- Please have your plumber secure the pipe, as we install from above, pushing down onto the pipe.
- The drain should be centered for most common applications, although we offer shower pans to fit standard tub to shower conversion with the drain located to one end.
- We have available shower pans with optional line drains as well.
- The substrate must be even, clean and sufficiently load bearing, and it must be prepared according to recognized Industry Standards and Norms [Referred: American National Standard Specification for the Installation for Ceramic Tile (ANSI A108, A118 & A118.1) Tile, Terrazzo, and Marble Associations of Canada (TTMAC) 09300 Tile Installation Manual].
- Our corner and straight wall benches can be installed at the time of waterproofing
- Does not expand or contract with normal humidity or temperature changes
- Presloped on the top surface to shed any moisture onto the floor
- Special order sizes and shapes are available
- Price is for supply and install bench only and does not include waterproofing or bench sur-charge